Well Finals are drawing close and i can already feel my blood pressure rising. All of a sudden i tend to have more and more times when i just sit and think about all the things i need to accomplish in the next 2 weeks. The list is pretty annoying. For O-chem i need to finish 4 problem sets and also 5 or so online problem sets. In addition i need to get caught up on organic newspaper articles and write a 1000 word essay on the structure and function of a molecule in one of those articles. I need to study for both my lab finals which are written with zero practical. Then i need to just start from the beginning and see what i can cram into my knowledge of O-chem from the entire semester. This all while trying to maintain the habits that i started 2 weeks ago. Its gonna be a rough next 2 weeks.
About my habits--I think i am doing very well indeed. I have only been truly late to something one time in the last 2 weeks. I have all but stopped biting my nails. Tonight was tough however when watching Iron Man i was extremely tempted to bite. I have been studying more (academically) but that is mainly due to the fact that it is drawing near the end of the semester. I have been sticking to my points flawlessly and we will see what happens tomorrow when i step on the scale. Should be a fun time.
Anyways I am really tired so i think I'm going to hit the sack. If I don't find some sanity in the next few weeks i think .... I....Might....Hit....Someone. Here's an example of what might happen:
2 comments:
Don't stress out and you will do fine! I love you so much
Try not to stress. Make a list. That always helps me when I'm feeling overwhelmed. I make a list, then try to put it in the order it needs to get done, and I feel VERY satisfied when I can cross something off the list. Just an idea...
Post a Comment