Monday, December 7, 2009

The Master Cleanse Days 6-8

Well things are going pretty well i suppose. I only have 3 more days left to go and overall there haven't been too many issues. We went to WholeFoods market on saturday to get some more lemons and maple syrup and had an interesting talk with the store clerk. She informed us that one of her co-workers does the cleanse for 30 days strait, once every year! I could not imagine being on this cleanse for a whole month. Doing something for 10 days is possible, but anymore and i think i would be thouroghly sick.

Ive decided against a day to day journal for the last few days simply because nothing has changed. I will mention last night's sunday dinner though cause it was pretty funny. Sara and I trade off going to each of our parents for sunday dinner and it just so happened that it was my parents turn. So we go over and she made lasagna with a mountain of garlic bread. I don't know why i did it to myself but i sat there the whole time with my 2 bottles of lemonade while my family chowed down right in front of me. I don't know what it is but people like to torture you if you are on any sort of diet plan that is not normal. Meanwhile my dad kept calling the lemonade goat piss and making goat noises. Overall i would say its a good idea not to put yourself in a situation where everyone is eating around you because its freaking hard.

Owell such is life. 3 more days to go then life will resume. I have decided that i have enough energy to study and cram for finals so i will be doing the cleanse through finals. Wish me luck.

No comments: